Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Night The Sky Smiled :)

I was on my way back from the night market last night when I received a call from my dad telling me to look out the window and into the sky. As I was still in the car, I peered out the window and saw an astounding sight, a smile, that it is simply so contagious that it will make you smile. Yes, it was the night the sky smiled at me and the rest of the world.


The spectacular sight looked as though there were two stars forming the eyes and a half moon forming a lip curved upwards. This was captured on national TV as well. Various reports have indicated that this is a natural phenomenon called a planetary conjunction involving two planets, Venus and Jupiter forming above a moon crescent. Well, I guess in the face of the world's calamity, therein lies a beacon of hope in the sky. For more photos on this smiley captured all around the world, do click here.

No comments: